How to Get Thousands of Visitors to The Blog

"HowHow to Get Thousands of Visitors to the Blog- There are so many fellow bloggers who are still confused about how to make a popular blog and have visitors totaling tens of thousands per day. This may be due to immaturity of the concept of blogging.

Allow me to share my knowledge a bit.

There is one thing that I do to make a quality blog and reach tens of thousands of visitors / day,. The trick is to make the blog content into one theme. I&39;m not going to post an article about cooking recipes on finance-themed blog.

For example, I made a blog about Android Smartphone (ex androidsmartphone.com), then the articles that I will post titled:

1. Various Android OS Smartphone
2. Various Android Smartphone Application
3. Various Launcher Android Smartphone
4. List Price Android Smartphone
5. etc. ..
I&39;m not going to make my blog content does not contain the keyword "Android Smartphone"

ads

Ditulis Oleh : Unknown Hari: 20:59 Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About